Festanstellung, Vollzeit · BERLIN - LAM
As a Business Development Manager (m/f/d) Private Equity at LIQID you will drive the internationalization of our Private Equity offering from the business side as part of our Private Equity Unit.
In this position..
- you closely work with the Investment team, the Sales and Marketing teams and other internal and external stakeholders to adapt our offering to individual markets,
- you develop concepts to drive conversion and client satisfaction regarding our Private Equity, Real Estate, and Venture Capital offerings,
- you take initiative for projects and manage them from origination to successful completion,
- you will support us in developing new investment products, particularly in the field of Private Markets,
- you work closely with experienced finance professionals at LIQID and our external partners. This gives you the opportunity to build your own network within the Private Markets industry.
- You successfully completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, finance, economics or equivalent
- You gained first experiences in a similar role within the asset management industry
- You have a solid understanding of Private Market investments and the market environment
- You take full ownership of your projects and you take initiative
- You are able to identify relevant data and to draw causal conclusions from it
- You have strong quantitative/analytical skills
- You are comfortable in a challenging but informal start-up environment and you are able to communicate effectively across teams
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written. Any additional European language is a plus
DU BIST INTERESSIERT? DANN KONTAKTIERE UNS!
Please submit your CV and/or portfolio directly by clicking the “Apply now”-Button. For all HR related questions before and during the application process feel free to contact our People Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- An innovative company with award winning services that is growing fast, with international ambitions and a professional leadership team, supported by experienced investors and a high class advisory board
- A structured onboarding with individual support, a Learning & Development budget and career development opportunities
- Employee conditions for our investment strategies
- An attractive, performance-related salary and a monthly lunch subsidy
- A modern, centrally located office in Berlin as well as excellent technical (Apple MacBooks) and ergonomic equipment
- Flexibility and the possibility to work remotely
- 28 holidays and closed office on 24 and 31 December
- Various workplace health promotions measures f.e.: beach volleyball court, yoga, eye screening, flu vaccination, company doctor, Health Assistance Program
- German courses (up to C2 level) for our international colleagues
- As well as many other benefits f.e.: Snacks and drinks in the office, regular company and team events and corporate benefits
LIQID is the next-generation private wealth management solution that provides private investors with access to investment strategies and conditions previously only available to high net worth individuals. Our global investment strategies are developed by HQ Trust, the Multi Family Office of the Harald Quandt family. LIQID is led by an internationally experienced management team. At the end of September 2018, LIQID completed its largest financing round to date and received EUR 33 million for further growth. Its investors include London-based investment company Toscafund Asset Management, Project A Ventures, a leading Berlin venture capital firm , HQ Trust and Dieter von Holtzbrinck Ventures.