C++ Developer - Berlin
Are you a C++ specialist? Do you love creating beautiful code and developing elegant algorithms? Would you like to work in the heart of historic Berlin? Then this could be the perfect next role for you.
This is a small, fast-paced and profitable software company, providing more than three quarters of a million users worldwide with data visualisation software for business presentations. They are looking to hire exceptional, creative C++ developers at all levels. The Role:
With regular input from the CTO, the successful candidate will be confident working independently, able to assess problems and architect solutions. With no scheduled meetings and no deadlines, you will be in control of your own workload: developers here enjoy the responsibilities of design, implementation, gathering customer feedback and bug fixing.
They have a relaxed and friendly working environment, where ideas and suggestions from anyone in the company are taken seriously and acted upon. What is on offer:
- Competitive salaries + generous benefits package (including flexible working, company nanny, and fresh bakery, fruit, drinks and snacks in the office)
- Fantastic work-life balance
- High degree of autonomy over code you write
- Relocation / work permit support
- BSc (ideally MSc) in Computer Science or other relevant STEM subject from top university
- Solid, demonstrable C++ experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential. Knowledge of German is a bonus.
If you feel you are a good match, or are interested in a general chat about the Berlin tech market, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Richard Allan
+44 (0) 20 3137 9574