WE ARE LENDICO
The team at Lendico stands for combining sophisticated technology, in-depth finance understanding, and years of experience with streamlined processes and the courage to explore new things. We’re better – and that is not only valued by our customers but also recognized with multiple awards by the finance industry.
ING & Lendico
With ING on our side, we focus on what we do best: offer financing solutions for small and medium-sized companies – fast, straightforward, inexpensive.
For the past 50 years, ING has proved in Germany that they are different. We’re doing the same – just not for quite as long. That’s why we are convinced that ING’s corporate strategy in Germany and Lendico’s digital, very efficient business model complement each other well and that together we can grow faster.
As a Business Analyst, you will work predominantly with the technical teams to help drive forward development in the Credit Risk department. Together with cross-functional teams, you will define the product specifications and coordinate tasks with the IT department. Your responsibilities include:
- Reviewing technical feasibility in close cooperation with the (senior) product managers and the engineering team lead
- Researching and documenting detailed product requirements
- Defining user stories, requirements, and the product backlog
- Understanding the team's backlog prioritisation, ensuring productivity and clear communication of expectations and development goals to the product owner and business stakeholders
- Creating functional and technical specification documents, as well as ensuring alignment with business goals
- University degree in the fields of (Credit) Risk Management, Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant work experience
- Experience in project- and stakeholder management, as well as with agile development methods
- Passionate for Fintech and consumer-facing products, ideally with previous experience in a FinTech company
- Strong technical understanding and experience in coordinating a team of developers
- Familiarity with web-based product development, including architecture, data organisation, and performance optimisation
- Systematic and independent way of working combined with team spirit
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken, German skills are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A completely digital recruiting process - for the health in current times
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry; including plenty of responsibility and conceptual freedom
- An international team of experts who inspire and support you
- An unlimited contract
- An easily accessible and modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Regular get-togethers, team-building events, barbecues, and parties (currently virtual, of course!)
- Various benefits, from BVG ticket (AB) to training budget and lunch allowance
- Typical start-up perks: soft drinks and snacks for free, language classes (German and English), company pension scheme, etc.