On our path to becoming the world's favorite way to shop, we're assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We're in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Klarna strives to become the world's favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Analytics is no exception! We are currently looking to grow our Analytics teams to satisfy the company's ever-increasing need for complex problem solving and data driven decision making. Who you are
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so. What you will do
We are looking for talented people! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so.
Analytics at Klarna is divided into several teams with unique responsibilities. One of these areas is our Credit Risk Analytics teams, which focus on the continuous improvement of our credit risk real-time decisions for every transaction processed by Klarna. We are looking for a number of analysts at varying levels to join our teams! Our Analysts aim to understand consumer behaviors to identify and address consumer credit risk with the help of various tools to protect our business from credit risk-related losses and consumers' over-indebtedness and abuse. Day to day will see you
You should have
- Perform statistical analysis to design and assess the impact of changes in credit strategy in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Proactively and effectively communicating with various stakeholders, discussing the root cause of trends, assessing their impact, and proposing solutions/optimizations.
- Create, test, and monitor new credit tools and strategies from scratch
- Ensure metrics and strategies are fit for purpose in terms of the current credit environment and emerging risks (e.g. macro trends)
- Supporting wider business objectives by providing analytical expertise on new products and system developments and collaborating closely with other teams where relevant.
- Ensure adequate controls, monitoring, and testing programs are in place
- Developing as a professional in an entrepreneurial organization that provides the opportunity to work with your areas of interest.
- Using analytical tools (e.g. SQL, R, or similar) to analyze data and problem-solve with the end goal of detecting trends and making decisions.
You might also have
- A degree from a university in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or a Business field.
- Experience working as a Credit Analyst.
- Excellent track record in optimizing business performance and identifying gaps in business strategy, with a focus on financial services, ideally credit risk
- Tech savviness with the ability to write rules for credit decisions.
- An understanding of how to perform data extraction and manipulation, as well as programming languages, is a plus (SQL, R, Python, MatLab, Java, C#, etc.).
- Significant drive and ambition.
- Experience in using structured approaches to problem-solving
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills
- A curious mindset - you'll be someone who loves to question the why!
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong conceptual ability
- Significant drive and ambition.
Please send us a CV in this application and we will come back to you as soon as possible if we find your profile relevant for the role. What we offer: Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success. Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We're organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space. Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we're on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone's different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up! Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks-we've got you covered. About Klarna
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.