Acatus is a game-changing B2B FinTech startup offering unique real-time single asset securitization as a service to banks, marketplace lenders, and other originators. By connecting these originators with investors from all across Europe, we are setting up the infrastructure to build the premier digital pan-European Debt Capital Markets platform. Do you think you have the skills and the passion to contribute to our vision? Let’s shape the future of a whole industry together!
- You source well-regarded originators (particularly banks/financial institutions), usually facing senior level banking executives.
- You structure the interface among the originators and the Acatus platform/market place for private debt to create and further develop an easy access and transact environment for originators.
- You enable originators to leverage their business models to an efficient originate, manage and distribute and/or active credit portfolio management approach.
- You coordinate our legal and IT resources on a project basis to ensure a fast onboarding experience for the originators and to leverage the Acatus platform.
- You work closely with our internal and external lawyers to build the appropriate marketing materials (e.g. prospectus and final terms).
- You represent Acatus on investor conferences and other public appearances.
- You have 5+ years full-time experience in a top-tier investment bank or similar firm preferably with capital markets / fixed income focus.
- You have experience with structuring and syndication/distribution of credit / private debt (at least in one of the following asset classes: corporates mid/large caps, infrastructure and renewable energy, aviation, real estate).
- You preferably have knowledge of credit and data management procedures and requirements in financial institutions. Knowledge of active credit portfolio management and regulatory topics of financial institutions would be an advantage.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have an existing network of investment accounts, preferably with a focus on banks.
- You show extreme attention to detail and you are able to structure processes and products in a systematic way.
- You are a proactive team player.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You assume a key function in a top VC-backed growth-stage fintech startup.
- You will enjoy fast decision making and a high degree of independence.
- You will build and shape Europe’s leading Debt Capital Markets platform with us via direct input into product development.
- You will join a highly skilled team of finance, capital markets, law, and IT specialists with many years of experience in renowned organizations and an excellent network you can benefit from.
- As Acatus strives for flat hierarchies and employee empowerment, you will take on responsibility for your projects and contribute your own ideas from day one.
- You will work in the heart of Berlin and enjoy our company culture, which is not only based on performance and commitment but also on respect and appreciation for each other.
Excited to work with us? If so, we are looking forward to receive your application!