BE PART OF OUR AMBITION
We are looking for a Finance Analyst (FP&A Analyst) (m/f/o)
Zentiva is a producer of high-quality affordable medicines serving patients in Europe and beyond. With a dedicated team of more than 4,700 people and a network of production sites – including flagship sites in Prague, Bucharest, and Ankleshwar – Zentiva strives to be the champion of branded and generic medicines in Europe to better support people’s daily healthcare needs. At Zentiva it is our aspiration that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to high-quality affordable medicines and healthcare. We work in partnership with physicians, pharmacists, wholesalers, regulators, and governments to provide the everyday solutions that we all depend on.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst (FP&A Analyst) to strengthen our growing and very capable Finance Team.
What you’ll do
- Actively manage month-end closing & reporting activities
- Gather, consolidate, analyze & prepare financial information (in close collaboration with our business units) during the planning cycles
- Become the finance partner to one of our business units in Germany
- Actively collaborate with our Analytics team to further develop our digitization initiative
- Use technology to automate and centralize data or tasks, to help reduce time spent on manual and repetitive activities
- Work on self-service reporting tools, support internal stakeholders with the development of insightful, ideally automated, management reports
- Provide various kinds of financial analysis in a clear & concise manner to our non-finance colleagues
What you’ll bring
- Degree in Business Administration / Economics / Finance / Accounting
- Up to 3 years of professional experience in areas of controlling (FP&A) / accounting
- Previous experience in auditing (Big 4) or consulting is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, advanced user of Excel, experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau, QlikView, Alteryx, PowerBI) is highly desirable
- International experience is a big plus
- Fluency in English (fluency in German is nice to have)
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic, high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and be accountable for the work performed
- Self-driven with desire & curiosity to learn new things every day
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive package
- Flexible working hours and home-office policy
- Modern office in the heart of Berlin
- International working environment with more than 15 different nationalities across the organization
- Job ticket
- Subsidized fitness & e-learning program
- On the job coaching experience and training policy benefit
- 30 days of vacation + additional days off around Xmas & New Year
We offer you the opportunity to grow as a finance professional by deepening & extending your knowledge not only in finance topics, but also commercial, pharma industry and IT areas. Come join us!
If you are interested, please send us your online application.
Zentiva Pharma GmbH
D - 10785 Berlin
At Zentiva, the patient is at the heart of everything we do. We commit to making high-quality, affordable medicines available to more people, in more countries.
With your passion and skills, we will achieve our ambition.