Acatus is a game-changing B2B FinTech startup offering unique real-time single asset securitization as a service to banks, marketplace lenders, and other originators. By connecting these originators with investors from all across Europe, we are setting up the infrastructure to build the premier digital pan-European Debt Capital Markets platform. Do you think you have the skills and the passion to contribute to our vision? Let’s shape the future of a whole industry together!
- You acquire and onboard institutional fixed income investors primarily from the DACH region.
- You are in charge of the full sales cycle from finding prospects to closing, including activities such as preparing fact sheets and presentations and due diligence assistance for investors (e.g. new product processes).
- You build and maintain a strong pipeline of prospects from insurance companies, pension funds, family offices, credit asset managers etc.
- You maintain client relationships and identify up-selling opportunities.
- You source and manage distribution partnerships.
- You represent Acatus on conferences and other industry events as well as support in the organization of Acatus marketing events.
- You have 5+ years experience from a sales position in an investment bank or asset manager.
- You possess excellent knowledge of fixed income products, DCM, structured finance, alternative / exotic credit products and preferably securitization.
- You have an existing network of institutional fixed income investors such as saving banks, wealth managers, pension funds, family offices, and/or credit asset managers.
- You have constantly overachieved your sales targets and are used to work under time pressure in a competitive environment.
- You are an excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- You love to travel.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You assume a key function in a top VC-backed growth-stage fintech startup.
- You will enjoy fast decision making and a high degree of independence.
- You will build and shape Europe’s leading Debt Capital Markets platform with us via direct input into product development.
- You will join a highly skilled team of finance, capital markets, law, and IT specialists with many years of experience in renowned organizations and an excellent network you can benefit from.
- As Acatus strives for flat hierarchies and employee empowerment, you will take on responsibility for your projects and contribute your own ideas from day one.
- You will work in the heart of Berlin and enjoy our company culture, which is not only based on performance and commitment but also on respect and appreciation for each other.
Excited to work with us? If so, we are looking forward to receive your application!