Festanstellung, Vollzeit · BERLIN - LAM
As a Fund Controller (m/f/d) Private Equity at LIQID you will support us in the internationalization of our Private Equity offering by managing a variety of processes related to LIQID’s role as fund of funds initiator and advisor.
The following tasks will be part of your role:
- You oversee and manage activities performed by external service providers, such as our fund administrators and you will act as our point of contact for capital calls, quarterly reporting, or shareholder resolutions
- You track fund performance, plan liquidity needs, and you reconcile quarterly valuations prepared by the fund administrator
- You support our Client Operations team as point of contact for client-onboarding-related questions
- You are responsible for Private Equity, Real Estate and Venture Capital related data in our portfolio management system QPLIX
- You gained at least two years of experience in fund administration at a Fund Management Company, an investment bank or in a closely related field such as auditing
- You have a good understanding of private equity and the fund management industry
- You are highly numerate and an advanced spreadsheet user
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy, attention to detail is a must
- You work independently and take ownership of projects
- You are bothered by ineffective and inefficient processes and continuously improve them independently and in a team.
- You are comfortable in a challenging but informal start-up environment and communicate effectively to both external and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Fluency in German and English is required
DU BIST INTERESSIERT? DANN KONTAKTIERE UNS!
Please submit your CV and/or portfolio directly by clicking the “Apply now”-Button. For all HR related questions before and during the application process feel free to contact our People Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- An innovative company with award winning services that is growing fast, with international ambitions and a professional leadership team, supported by experienced investors and a high class advisory board
- A structured onboarding with individual support, a Learning & Development budget and career development opportunities
- Employee conditions for our investment strategies
- An attractive, performance-related salary and a monthly lunch subsidy
- A modern, centrally located office in Berlin as well as excellent technical (Apple MacBooks) and ergonomic equipment
- Flexibility and the possibility to work remotely
- 28 holidays and closed office on 24 and 31 December
- Various workplace health promotions measures f.e.: beach volleyball court, yoga, eye screening, flu vaccination, company doctor, Health Assistance Program
- German courses (up to C2 level) for our international colleagues
- As well as many other benefits f.e.: Snacks and drinks in the office, regular company and team events and corporate benefits
LIQID ist eine digitale Vermögensverwaltung, die privaten Geldanlegern Zugang zu Anlagestrategien und Konditionen bietet, die bisher allein Hochvermögenden offenstanden. Unsere globalen Anlagestrategien werden von HQ Trust, dem Multi Family Office der Familie Harald Quandt, entwickelt. LIQID wird von einem international erfahrenen Management-Team geführt. Zu den Investoren gehören die in London ansässige Investmentgesellschaft Toscafund Asset Management, Project A Ventures, eine führende Berliner Risikokapitalgesellschaft, HQ Trust und Dieter von Holtzbrinck Ventures.
Private Banking im 21. Jahrhundert bedeutet: Überlegenes Know-how kombiniert mit effizienten Prozessen für die optimale Rendite. Private Banking im 21. Jahrhundert bedeutet: LIQID.