Head of Product Design (f/m/div)
Job description About Penta
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution with Penta. More than 12.000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are currently looking for a UX Lead
for our HQ in Berlin.
Today, we have 4 customer-facing cross-functional teams focusing on specific customer value propositions such as "Onboarding & Identity", "Business Banking", "Team Expense & Accounting" & "Marketplace Offering".
About your new role:
Job requirements What will keep you challenged as an experienced UX lead?
- As a User Experience Lead at Penta, you will research, plan and architect the user experience for the website, our mobile app and web application. You will lead the design and product team with your UX knowledge and processes to be aligned with our customers business goals.
- You will be in charge to streamline the design processes for all of the product teams and make sure they follow such tirelessly. You will also preform usability testing as well as create and new features and improve already existing features.
What will help you succeed?
- You will create and delegate UX work across all teams to follow the best certain process.
- Complete responsibility for the delivery of the entire design journey, from wireframes through to high-fidelity designs of various products across the company: web-app, mobile apps, etc.
- Working in cross-functional team (consisting of developers, product owners and other stakeholders) to design a beautiful UX that changes how people do business banking.
- It will be your job to speak to customers, to test wireframes and designs and to make sure that we can turn complex user actions into one simple and intuitive product journey.
- Improving the product designs on an ongoing basis, based on direct feedback from customers and other stakeholders.
What you can expect from us?
- Experience managing design teams and building complex applications.
- An outgoing personality and ability to interact excellently with customers.
- Thorough knowledge and experience planning, documenting and leading interactive projects - Immersed in UX best practices.
- You can clearly articulate your views on UX/UI to the entire team and strive to build the best user interaction possible.
- Working with cross-functional teams while being constantly transparent about your progress to the entire Penta team.
- The ability to make things happen with limited direction - excellent proactive attitude.
- You love what you do and want to get better every day.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a strong plus).
- Choice of computer.
- Personal learning budget.
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Clear goal setting together with the product team, based on company-wide OKRs.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Working with a great team in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more).
- Company-wide events - we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.