We are looking for an English speaking IT Auditor (m/f/d) to join a major German Bank on site in Berlin. 1-2 years of Experience, no German required.
- You carry out IT audits and accompany relevant IT projects as well as audits in the financial services and banking environment.
- In doing so, you will always keep an eye on data and information security as well as relevant software certifications.
- You will also be responsible for preparing the results and contributing to meaningful audit reports.
- You will develop individual recommendations for action and be involved in the presentation of the results to the clients
- In addition, you will support the further development of the internal audit organization.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics or economics with a focus on computer science.
- Initial experience or knowledge in the form of internships and/or working student activities, ideally in the banking/financial services environment
- You have a strong analytical ability and risk awareness combined with a confident manner and the ability to work in a team.
- The ability to present complex issues precisely and compactly in verbal and written communication
- In addition, you will be willing to travel and be flexible within the scope of auditing requirements.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.