Information Security Network/Cyber Security Engineer CCNA OR MCSA Berlin, Germany. Your Profile: Experience as a Network Engineer, Information Security Engineer or System Engineer in a production environment of medium company (500-1000 FTEs) Deep background and experience in Network and System spaces (network protocols, OSs and AD, etc) CCNA or MCSA are a must - CCNP or MCSE are an advantage
Information Security Network/Cyber Security Engineer CCNA OR MCSA Berlin, Germany.
- Experience as a Network Engineer, Information Security Engineer or System Engineer in a production environment of medium company (500-1000 FTEs)
- Deep background and experience in Network and System spaces (network protocols, OSs and AD, etc)
- CCNA or MCSA are a must - CCNP or MCSE are an advantage
- Detailed technical knowledge of network and OS security
- Experience in building and maintaining IT infrastructure/security systems
- Good understanding of security systems, including FW, IDS/IPS, AV & EDR, IDM & AAA, URL-F, Scanning and risk assessment and forensic tools, etc.
- Background in network security/networking technologies (eg monitoring tools)
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Knowledge of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, DoS, hijacking, social engineering, and more
- Familiarity with web related technologies and of network/web related protocols
- Background in Network engineering n/or System admin
- are a team player, love sharing knowledge and learning from your colleagues
- express yourself and communicate well with the colleagues and the management
- are a problem solver and able to work under pressure
- think outside the box, as an attacker, in order to find vulnerabilities and breaches and to make the systems safer
- are fluent in English - reading/writing/speaking
- Plan, implement and regularly monitor information security measures for the company's IT endpoints, networks and systems
- Identify and define information security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot information security infrastructure devices and systems
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Take part in investigation and mitigation process of security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Participate in the team's on call duty round for emergencies and critical incidents
- Make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data
This is what you will find at The client SA:
- High focus on teamwork and close cooperation
- Good development opportunities in an exciting environment
- The possibility to take on responsibility
- Advanced training opportunities
- Regular large and small-scale events and the possibility to participate in sport events
- Fitness centre at the Berlin location
NOTES: SECURITY Engineer: Systems and network.
Infrastructure and Software.
You will know a lot about layers & Risks - mitigation - attacks and event incidents.
You will implement NEW Software.
You will provide a service to both internal users (VP's etc) so you must be Service Orientated.
Code review for ALL security products and issues.
Research and mitigating risks.
If systems fail; why??
You will be pushed to go on Courses to stay up to date in all Cyber Security topics paid for by the client.
You will be working with very technical team so you will learn and for sure increases your skills - vision and abilities.
Validate electronic signatures and validate transaction worth millions of euro's.
Antivirus such as EDR -NDR
As technology and cyber moves so quickly you will also be integral in making sure all the security Tools etc are updated and kept on the latest tech stack and trends.