is the world's leading Insurtech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding in 2021 and our Series D funding in 2022 wefox has raised over $1 billion US Dollar. wefox is on track to revolutionise the insurance industry by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences driven by data.
Our vision is to make insurance simple and 10x better. We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
We are looking for an Insurance Lifecycle & Innovations Manager (f/m/d)
focused on insurance product processes to support our rapidly expanding Product team in Berlin.
You will collaborate with key business stakeholders in actuarial, data science, legal & compliance, operations and sales to assure the insurance product team has efficient processes and communicates efficiently to deliver products in a timely and qualitative way. The role:
What you bring:
- Streamline our product creation and improvement process with standardized project plans and critical paths.
- Organise and set up our product factory (data structure to accommodate all types of insurance products). This will entail defining common-base product definitions, setting mandatory rules to be included in policies as well as working on leveraging automation in development (pricing, documents, etc), testing and deployment/release management.
- Analyse market data and trends on specific insurance topics and optimize the way we work with other functions to improve collaboration and delivery.
- Support insurance product managers in setting up their projects surrounding new products, new countries, and new partners.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, identify opportunities, manage risk and escalations and balance stakeholder needs versus technical constraints on transversal or strategic projects
What we offer:
- At least five years of relevant working experience in the field of insurance
- Willingness and openness to design the future of the insurance business
- Very good understanding of the European life and non-life insurance markets, regulations and value chains
- Pragmatism and consequent target focus paired with flexibility and engagement
- Strong communication skills and the ability to share knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Good understanding of IT and its challenges
- Ability to think in a conceptual way and document it accordingly
- Fluency in English required. German is a plus.
Now, we've gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- Free access to a mental health and well-being platform to access to personalised care, such as 1:1 coaching and therapy sessions for life's ups and downs - whether at work, at home, or in your relationships
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us! Your contact person for this role is Jelena Petrovic.