We are The Mobile Bank
In this role, you will:
What you need to be successful:
- Perform audits of all N26 Bank GmbH activities and processes, including those outsourced (especially IT and Risk Management)
- Support in the preparation of written reports on each audit
- Monitor in an appropriate form whether the findings identified during audit are remedied within the specified timeframe
- Perform special audits, e.g. due to deficiencies which have arisen or certain informational requirements, on behalf of the management board
What's in it for you:
- Knowledge of generally accepted auditing standards.
- Minimum of 3 years of internal audit experience within a banking environment
- Able to perform internal audits on their own (preferably IT and Risk Management)
- Self-motivated and willingness to adapt to a fast growing environment
- Fluent in both spoken and written German and English
Who we are
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany's #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 You , employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers , getting things done attitude , and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
N26 has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna. Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.