WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an M&A Intern (m/f/d) to support our further growing team in Berlin. Start in Q4 of 2021 or in 2022 possible.
- You support us in the analysis, execution and monitoring of national and international M&A transactions where you get to work on real-world transactions with a great deal of autonomy
- You prepare financial and commercial analyses as well as company valuations to derive recommendations on investment decisions
- You work independently on several deals and get to communicate and negotiate with targets directly
- You support the team during the due diligence process
- You help prepare and evaluate business plans and help integrate assets post-acquisition
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- A deep and comprehensive view in the field of buy-side M&A in the context of e-commerce and Amazon FBA businesses
- The opportunity to work on numerous real-life transactions in a compressed time frame and in a highly competitive marketplace
- A steep learning curve and the opportunity to significantly influence the future of an innovative company, as well as plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
- A collegial, passionate and highly qualified team that makes decisions quickly and pragmatically – and all this in an international working environment
- A professional network with large synergy potential in various high-performance fields such as private equity, venture capital, investment banking, consulting and start-ups
- Regular team events, a great working atmosphere and a competitive salary
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING WITH YOU?
- A degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economics, or a STEM field
- First practical experience in the field of M&A, investing, strategy consulting or high-growth startups
- Very high level of self-motivation, willingness to perform and a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured way of working
- Commitment, sense of responsibility and a high proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English (other language skills are an advantage, especially German)
Would you like to use your skills in a professional environment and get to know entrepreneurial work at the highest level? Then apply now.
The Stryze Group is the home of successful D2C brands, by people for people.
Founded in December 2020 in Berlin, supported by Carsten Maschmeyer @ Alstin Capital, Upper 90 and a foundation and consisting of the founding team Sebastian Funke, Sascha Krause, Dr. Taro Niggemann and Mark Hartmann.
We are a team of successful founders, experienced Amazon sellers and e-commerce experts and want to revolutionise the D2C world.
How? For us, the focus is on people. We believe that only when all parties involved benefit from a deal is it a good deal. Every day we fight fairly and passionately to turn D2C brands into success stories. We strive and rise. For better products. For better lives.