Chance to join a highly valued Fin Tech in a position of impact!
- Opportunity to join a multibillion valued fin tech as Investment Analyst/ Investment Associate
- You will join a team of 15 Investment professionals and work alongside Investment Bankers/ Management consultants and Venture capital experts
- Company invests in Consumer goods and Ecommerce firms in Europe and US with strong focus on DACH/ Benelux, US, Italy, and Spain
- As part of the Investment team, you will source investment opportunities with your seniors, analyse, and value target firms.
- You will work on multiple live deals, and have significant impact on the transactions
- Role offers a steep learning curve and the opportunity to significantly influence the future of a dynamic company
- Firm has a very international working environment
- Investment Analysts would need 1-2 years of relevant experience in M&A, Consulting, Private Equity, Venture Capital, or high-growth start-ups.
- Investment Associates need 2-5 years of relevant experience, ideally with a sound M&A/ Corporate Finance/ or Venture Capital skills set
- My client also has headcount to hire an Investment Manager/ VP
- A degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economics, from a reputable university is required
- German languages are advantageous but not a pre- requisite.
- An interest in technology or Consumer Brands or Ecommerce is important
- You need excellent analytical skills, also valuation skills and ability to work on multiple work streams is important.
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; or email@example.com to discuss further.