Festanstellung, Vollzeit · BERLIN - LAM
As an Investment Manager (m/f/d) Private Equity at LIQID you structure and manage our Private Equity, Venture Capital and Real Estate offering with regards to the whole lifecycle of the products from legal and operational setup to investments.
The following tasks will be part of your role:
- You manage the relationship with all stakeholders involved in the management of our funds, such as legal and tax advisors, the fund administrator, or our internal Sales, Product and Operations teams
- You will develop new investment products, particularly in the field of Private Markets
- You work closely with our partners at HQ Capital and you build your own network within the Private Markets industry
- You have a university degree and an excellent academic track-record, preferably in finance, economics or business administration from a top tier university
- You have at least three years of relevant work experience in the field of Private Markets, Asset Management or related areas
- You have a profound understanding of private market investments and the legal and operational aspects of fund management
- You have strong quantitative skills and are an advanced spreadsheet user. However, you are also not afraid to draft and review legal documents
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy, attention to detail is a must
- You work independently and take ownership of projects
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written. Any additional European language is a plus
DU BIST INTERESSIERT? DANN KONTAKTIERE UNS!
Please submit your CV and/or portfolio directly by clicking the “Apply now”-Button. For all HR related questions before and during the application process feel free to contact our People Team (email@example.com).
- An innovative company with award winning services that is growing fast, with international ambitions and a professional leadership team, supported by experienced investors and a high class advisory board
- A structured onboarding with individual support, a Learning & Development budget and career development opportunities
- Employee conditions for our investment strategies
- An attractive, performance-related salary and a monthly lunch subsidy
- A modern, centrally located office in Berlin as well as excellent technical (Apple MacBooks) and ergonomic equipment
- Flexibility and the possibility to work remotely
- 28 holidays and closed office on 24 and 31 December
- Various workplace health promotions measures f.e.: beach volleyball court, yoga, eye screening, flu vaccination, company doctor, Health Assistance Program
- German courses (up to C2 level) for our international colleagues
- As well as many other benefits f.e.: Snacks and drinks in the office, regular company and team events and corporate benefits
LIQID ist eine digitale Vermögensverwaltung, die privaten Geldanlegern Zugang zu Anlagestrategien und Konditionen bietet, die bisher allein Hochvermögenden offenstanden. Unsere globalen Anlagestrategien werden von HQ Trust, dem Multi Family Office der Familie Harald Quandt, entwickelt. LIQID wird von einem international erfahrenen Management-Team geführt. Zu den Investoren gehören die in London ansässige Investmentgesellschaft Toscafund Asset Management, Project A Ventures, eine führende Berliner Risikokapitalgesellschaft, HQ Trust und Dieter von Holtzbrinck Ventures.
Private Banking im 21. Jahrhundert bedeutet: Überlegenes Know-how kombiniert mit effizienten Prozessen für die optimale Rendite. Private Banking im 21. Jahrhundert bedeutet: LIQID.