Berlin Brands Group (BBG) has been designing, producing, and selling products in the home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports categories since 2005 and is now one of Europe’s largest digital companies.
BBG creates, builds, buys, and scales consumer brands globally. Our scalable infrastructure and profitable commercial model is driving hyper-growth, last year reporting 2020 revenues of €334M. Our products are sold across channels including direct to consumer e-commerce, online marketplaces including Amazon, and wholesale to retailers and distributors. Our passion lies in kitchen appliances, garden & living, sports and HiFi. Our largest and best-known brands are Klarstein, auna, blumfeldt and Capital Sports. These are just a few examples within our portfolio of over 23 consumer product brands that is rapidly expanding as we welcome new brands to the group.
We distribute over 3,700 products to consumers in 28 countries worldwide. BBG is now over 1,000 employees strong, working in locations spanning the globe – from Europe, UK, USA, to Asia. Our global headquarters are in Berlin, Germany and we are now rapidly expanding our business.
In order to continue to grow so successfully and dynamically, we are always looking for motivated colleagues like you to join us in shaping the DNA of the Berlin Brands Group.
- You screen and evaluate potential acquisition opportunities for our brand portfolio
- You prepare and perform business valuations (such as DCF, IRR, multiples etc ) of our potential aquisitions targets
- You evaluate strategies and calculate business plans
- You deliver valuation reports for the M&A team and conduct sensitivity analyses of these potential acquisitions
- You take ownership of our entire in-house due diligence process, being the main point of confluence for all stakeholders involved
- You prepare all needed business documentations in cooperation with a wide variety of departments
- You conduct advanced financial models to assess each project's viability, pre- and post-acquisition
- You have between 1-3 years of hands-on M&A experience in investment banking, consulting, corporate finance, corporate M&A, private equity or FBA aggregator space
- You have strong analytical skills, high motivation, commitment and ability to act independently
- You have excellent project management skills and have already gathered experience in projects with large, international scope
- You are a self-starter, can operate in a structured yet flexible way and ready to take short decision paths
- You have previously worked in dynamic environments and gained experience in multiple transactions
- You have a hands-on mentality and love getting directly involved in all stages of your work in order to create impact
- You are a great team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are highly fluent in English (oral and written) and ideally one other main European language
- Opportunity to work in a newly formed large cap M&A team (with colleagues who are ex Zalando, ex Goldman Sachs, ex PWC etc) and direct access to the BBG leadership team
- High determination to perform M&A with strong support from the entire organisation and significant deal flow
- Attractive position in an exciting and strongly growing e-commerce company supported by a world-class private equity investor (Bain Capital)
- High level of responsibility and opportunity to contribute to one of the key elements of the company’s strategy (M&A)
- International teams full of motivated and qualified colleagues to learn from and engage with
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexbile working hours and a fully equipped workplace in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching
JOIN THE GANG!
Become a member of one of Europe's leading ecommerce companies and fill out the online application below. We are looking forward to your application!
Berlin Brands Group