At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters – to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures.
With oversight by channel management, the Marketing Manager acts as day-to-day executional lead for designated group. This role cultivates and deepens relationships with internal business partners to increase sales, ensure client satisfaction and increase assets under management.
The Marketing Manager will contribute to the development of long-term strategic plan in support of local country channel objectives. This role is responsible for project management of multiple mid-sized programs and/or promotional efforts resulting in the development of strategically sound targeted marketing activities.
The Marketing Manager will also support the broader marketing group through management of cross-broader activity and overflow from the other regions as needed.
What you will do:
- Responsible to understand assigned markets and products, related marketing and sales goals, and MFS’ disciplines and investment philosophy.
- Demonstrate understanding of marketing strategy as well as how to apply it across assigned areas and marketing touchpoints.
- Evaluate metrics and provide insights on performance to ensure accuracy, timeliness and consistency of work requests.
- Deliver integrated marketing communications campaigns that include a variety of touchpoints (email, social, web, advertising, & collateral), as appropriate, managing related projects from development to execution.
- Oversee inventory of sales literature, ensuring lesser-used and/or obsolete pieces are phased out and/or replaced with more contemporary, compelling material.
- Collaborate with MarCom and other Global Marketing colleagues to initiate and successfully execute a variety of project types.
- Provide support to key business partners by responding to requests and addressing concerns in a timely, professional manner—building trusting, valued relationships that result in client satisfaction.
What we are looking for:
- Fully proficient in English and German language, spoken and written essential
- Bachelor’s degree combined with proven work experience in marketing, sales and/or finance preferably within financial services or related industry.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in measurement, data analytics, mining for insights, and application of key learning to influence channel marketing strategies and decision making.
- Customer-service focus with strong problem-solving skills and solutions orientation.
- Organized self-starter who can work independently, demonstrating attention to detail and ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure—shifting priorities in response to changing business demands while adhering to stated project deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to collaborate and influence with MFS corporate, Global Marketing, and Sales colleagues at all levels.
At MFS, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply - you might be just the right candidate for this role or others.
What we offer:
At MFS, we view our employees as family — and like you, we want our family happy and healthy. That's why we provide competitive benefits programs and family-friendly policies which support the work-life balance needs of our employees.
MFS is a hybrid work environment (remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting.