Marketing Manager, European Venture Capital Fund, Berlin, Germany
Our client is a leading Berlin-based European venture and growth fund investor gaining access to and backing some of the top tech firms in Europe. Over the last few years they have demonstrated outstanding performance and experienced rapid growth.
They are now looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team based in Berlin. This is a full-time position where you will be responsible for the development, production and distribution of all promotional materials.
You will work within an entrepreneurial team taking responsibility for the full communications and marketing process. The ideal candidate will be based in Berlin or willing to relocate and must be comfortable working in both English and German. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and coordinate high impact marketing content and thought leadership to build the brand
- Cultivate strong press relationships with key German and European contacts within the venture capital and wider financial sectors, especially tech and VC journalists
- Manage all digital channels including the company's website and social media presence
- Manage, develop and implement events, identifying opportunities for internal and external collaboration, sponsors and partnerships
- Work with portfolio companies across the globe on a range of communications projects including PR campaigns and digital strategy
- Experience in a marketing or investor relations/client relations role, within the venture capital and/or wider financial sectors
- Ability to propose creative, innovative and original ideas along with successful execution
- Interest or desire to work in the venture and growth space
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and German
- Organised and professional team-player with good time management skills