Our Clients, A prestigious multinational real estate investment company with a grand portfolio are looking for Information Network Security Engineer to join their team in Berlin, Germany.
- Experience as a Network Engineer, Information Security Engineer or System Engineer in a production environment of medium company (500-1000 FTEs)
- Deep background and experience in Network and System spaces (network protocols, OSS, and AD, etc)
- CCNA or MCSA are a must - CCNP or MCSE are an advantage.
- Detailed technical knowledge of network and OS security
- Experience in building and maintaining IT infrastructure/security systems.
- Good understanding of security systems, including FW, IDS/IPS, AV & EDR, IDM & AAA, URL-F, Scanning and risk assessment and forensic tools, etc.
- Background in network security/networking technologies (e.g., monitoring tools)
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Knowledge of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, DoS, hijacking, social engineering, and more
- Familiarity with web related technologies and of network/web related protocols
- Background in Network engineering n/or System admin
- Is a team player, love sharing knowledge and learning from your colleagues?
- Express yourself and communicate well with the colleagues and the management.
- Are a problem solver and able to work under pressure?
- Think outside the box, as an attacker, to find vulnerabilities and breaches and to make the systems safer.
- Are fluent in English - reading/writing/speaking.
- Plan, implement and regularly monitor information security measures for the company's IT endpoints, networks, and systems.
- Identify and define information security requirements.
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot information security infrastructure devices and systems.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Take part in investigation and mitigation process of security incidents.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Participate in the teams on call duty round for emergencies and critical incidents.
- Make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data.
This is what you will find at the client:
- High focus on teamwork and close cooperation
- Good development opportunities in an exciting environment
- The possibility to take on more responsibility.
- Advanced training opportunities
- Regular large and small-scale events and the possibility to participate in sport events.
- Fitness centre at the Berlin location