We are The Mobile Bank
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do. N26
is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1500 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
N26 aims to build the most reliable customer service in banking globally. Great customer care will soon be one of the central pillars of the N26 value proposition. We are looking for a senior manager with a start-up mentality to help us achieving this. Due to our rapid growth, we have ramped up our CS staff from around 300 to over 1000 this year, have created a global network of contact centers and introduced best-in-class training and customer service experience tools. As Customer Service Manager, you'll lead our European customer operations to be the most reliable contact center in banking. Once here you will
What you'll bring along?
- Monitor and drive qualitative and quantitative performance and accountability of partners with accountability of business results.
- Align priorities and goals within all levels of vendor operations
- Managing the selection and on-boarding of new partner sites in line with the company strategy.
- Manage and drive day to day business relationship with outsourced CS vendors
- Align common understanding on goals, roles and responsibilities with vendors and internal stakeholders. Draw periodic reviews to stay relevant
- Understand vendor outcomes, align expectation & manage change communications within partner network
- Negotiate contracts and analyse multiple vendors within the market to fulfill sourcing requirements
- Continuous risk analysis of existing partners. Research the market for trends and best practice
- Monitor and enforce contractual obligations including accurate billing, staffing, productivity and performance
- Establish and manage communication plans between the vendor and internal functions such as CSX, Q&T, WFM
- Manage performance metrics of vendor teams and coordinate performance improvement efforts
- Schedule and facilitate operations reports and reviews. Coordinate reporting and analytical needs between partners and internal stakeholders
What we offer
- You will have graduated with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, or a related field
- You preferably have 3 years of experience in vendor management in the Customer Service field
- Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and relationship management experience
- Proven analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think and act strategically with clearly defined business objectives in mind and an entrepreneurial can-do mindset with a strong hands-on approach
- In-depth knowledge of best-in-class procurement processes - ideally in start-up or entrepreneurial contexts
- Knowledge of digital companies and their products, ideally in the area of financial institutions
- A commercial mindset, excellent negotiation skills and experience with vendor management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English is a must and ideally fluency in German or French
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting Challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.