Principal, Technology-focused Growth Investor, Berlin/Paris/Madrid, Europe
We are working with a highly entrepreneurial technology investment fund with a portfolio of some of the best growth stage businesses in Europe and beyond - they are looking to hire a Principal to join one of their European offices. With tickets ranging from €1-30m, this fund has lots of capital to deploy across European, US and Asian markets. This is a truly global venture and growth fund and this role is a great chance to take a lead on European deals.
With offices in 9 different countries, this role gives the right candidate the opportunity to be based in any of their European offices: Paris, Berlin or Madrid.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying new investments and leading their execution. Along with managing communication, deals and chairing boards. The right candidate will have a great investment background with experience in any of the following sectors: software, digital media, marketplaces and fintech. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading deals end to end, from origination to completion and working with the Management on an ongoing basis to ensure the growth of the portfolio
- Growing your own network and the presence of the fund in the market
- Significant experience and a strong investment track record in venture and growth capital
- Detail-oriented, structured thinker with strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to help build and maintain close relationships