Risk Manager (f/m)
- to be determined
- Berlin, Deutschland Berlin Berlin DE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Delivery Hero AG
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in 40 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way tks as well as taking care of the challenges of our daily business. We are looking for a Risk Manager (f/m) to join our Central Team on its mission as soon as possible. You will get the chance to play significant role in building up a global risk management function.
- You identify, assess, manage, mitigate and monitor risks on a group-wide level
- You take ownership of Delivery Hero’s risk function and push it forward through analysing and improving existing processes and frameworks
- You will guide the management of our global subsidiaries through risk workshops
- You will report key enterprise risks to the Risk & Compliance Committee and Central Management Team
- You take ownership of developing and optimizing GRC’s risk strategy and community
- You are responsible for the coordination of global risk management activities and are the contact person for local GRC managers regarding risk related questions
- You proactively plan and manage GRC projects with a focus on customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Escalation and reporting of enterprise and project risks to management
Your heroic skills:
- You have a master and/ or bachelor degree in Finance, IT, Risk Management, Internal controls or related areas
- You gained 4 - 7 years of professional experience in a major logistic, finance or consulting company with focus on risk, quality and project management experience
- Ideally you already have industry experience
- You are process-oriented and problem-solving, your organizational skills are outstanding and you have a hands-on mentality
- You convince by your social and communication skills and work cooperatively with other internal departments and external service providers
- You are willing to do business trips
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A team that wants to excel and make customers happy
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as a working language
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
Have we caught your attention?
Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date using the 'Apply' button.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Berlin, Risk Manager, Financial Specialist, Internal Controls