Raisin is a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to maximize customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria and UK. Raisin is one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Raisin already has more than 120,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €6 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms.
SENIOR PRODUCT OWNER
For the further development of our innovative business model, we are looking for a motivated and driven Senior Product Owner. As Senior Product Owner you will work closely with a team of highly talented product owners, engineers and designers to make sure we think up, develop and deliver best-in-class digital products..
- You enable rapid, high quality development by owning and driving your projects and products
- You make sure the product strategy and vision is efficiently communicated and effectively executed
- You own and manage your roadmap and product backlog priorities and you are in charge of strategic de-scoping to achieve rapid feedback cycles
- You identify future potential of your products and getting your teams, customers and business network excited about it
- You gain an in-depth understanding of customer needs and users and steer the product accordingly
- You enrich, structure and break down high level specs or requirements into epics, user stories and acceptance test executable by the development teams
- You identify and monitor KPIs and use them as a cornerstone for team focus and priorities
- You will guide and support other product owners
- You will have cutting edge tools and technology at your disposal and you will work in cross-functional agile teams
- You are an entrepreneur and bring in your drive to develop innovative products
- You derive your satisfaction from making a difference
- Business-driven mindset with a passion for and deep understanding of technology
- Tech and business savvy decision maker regarding what features the product will have
- A storyteller, with experience communicating concepts and ideas to all levels of stakeholders
- A portfolio of delivered digital products that have made a measurable impact on your customers and business
- Proven hands-on experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum) and collaborative tools
- Minimum of 3 years product management experience
- Java coding experience or at least the ability to understand Java codes
- Finance-/Fintech experience is a plus
We live continuous innovation and personal development. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You will be part of an international team, who strongly believes in cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work.
- Take advantage of a personal training budget and four full training days
- Mentoring and coaching from our senior management team
- Stay up to date on what is happening at regular townhall sessions with our founders
- Like to improve your language skills? German and English classes are offered directly at the office
- You like to learn more about other start-ups? Then you will enjoy our breakfast sessions with Europe’s leading start-up founders
- Benefit from flexible working hours and home office regulations.
- Hungry all the time? Of course, breakfast, snacks as well as drinks are provided.
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our!
Also feel free to visit us on our career page!