Your mission is to bring Lengoo’s accounting procedures to the next level and ensure efficient, timely accounting and reporting.
- You shall be involved with all aspects of accounting and month-end closing.
- You ensure the compliance of our international billing policies with German and local VAT rules.
- You understand Lengoo’s revenue stream and continuously optimize our invoicing policies and our Net Working Capital by handling “Order to Cash” processes.
- You define and implement a new running process and lead the conversation with potential software providers.
- You monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities and ensure that sales/Ops have updated information about customers payment behavior.
- You support Lengoo’s Team Lead Finance in the selection and implementation of a new billing system.
- You maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- You will also play a key role in helping to insource all accounting as the company prepares to scale.
- You support in the preparation of the investor’s monthly report and the compilation of the financial figures.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in an accounting environment although we are also open to anyone with 2 years working experience for a more Junior position.
- You have a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and principles.
- You like to organise your life in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Among your friends you are known for being very accurate and diligent.
- You have a hands-on attitude, proactively tackle problems and seek to take responsibility for the entire team workload and performance.
- You communicate fluently in German (C2 or comparable native level) and in English (B2 or higher).
- Experience in Datev is a plus.