On our path to becoming the world's favorite way to shop, we're assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We're in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Klarna strives to become the world's favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Analytics is no exception! We are currently looking to grow our Analytics teams to satisfy the company's ever-increasing need for complex problem-solving and data-driven decision-making. Who you are
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, and people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so. What you will do Decisioning Banking and Servicing
The scope of the DBS team is to provide a platform that makes it possible to build financial products across any market with minimal effort and the fastest time to market. We break this into 3 pillars: Decisioning
: We provide APIs, data, technology, and tools to enable faster and more accurate decisions (manual or automated) wherever they may be needed. Banking:
We provide the capabilities to build, maintain and improve the framework that facilitates banking, including payment instructions, collecting payments, and making payments. Servicing:
We own the lifecycle of Klarna's consumer balances, and safeguard the consistency of their states; we provide the capabilities required to allow stakeholders to create, adjust, convert, bundle, pay, snooze, and collect consumer balances.
We provide guidance, leadership, and insights across analytics, metrics, and finance to ensure optimal investments in a standardized and scalable manner. Our goal is to increase the accuracy and visibility of team and group spending, payment fees, scoring, and distribution costs. We automate and simplify at every opportunity. Day-to-day tasks
- Manage and lead Klarna's scoring costs operations, i.e. supporting our stakeholders in reducing costs with our external data providers (credit and fraud bureaus). You will oversee all initiatives by monitoring performance, providing meaningful insights, and precise analytical results.
- Financial control: ensure the books are accurate and correct and provide financial reports and insights.
- Stakeholder management: Support our Underwriting, Fraud, and Market Expansion teams
- Data Analysis: Understand our data sources & flows. Manage and write SQL queries.
- Challenge both the team and other stakeholders to help us reach success.
- We also reserved a seat for you in our monthly CXO review
- Have a sense of ownership and assume end-to-end responsibility in everything you do
- Know how to back your opinions with numbers
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with stakeholders from a range of competences and various levels
- Excellent at communicating and presenting insights from data analysis to any type of audience
- Comfortable working autonomously and making decisions
What we offer: Diversity & Community
- A degree from a university; for example Business, Economics, or Finance
- Work Experience +3 years
- Financial Analyst: Experience in month-end close
- Data Analyst: Proficiency in querying in SQL and a track record of extracting, packaging, and presenting data to drive tangible business impact
- Nice to have: Comfortable with data visualization tool
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success. Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We're organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space. Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we're on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone's different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up! Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks-we've got you covered. About Klarna
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.