- Berlin, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Raisin GmbH
We are a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to maximize customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €170 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, UK, and the Netherlands. Raisin is one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Raisin already has more than 160,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €10 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms.
(Senior) Software Engineer (Front-End) (m/f/d)
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- For the further development and expansion of our successful business, Raisin is looking for talented and motivated engineers to complement our team in Berlin.
As an experienced Front-End Engineer, you will be working on the relaunch of our public websites together with an international team of top developers.
- Together with your team you will own the design, implementation, and deployment of our customer-facing platform.
- You will be guiding features from their implementation through to testing refinement and finally launch is also part of your responsibilities
- Working closely with our product UX team to find practical and efficient solutions to complex problems is also part of your responsibilities
- You are actively participating in an agile and collaborative scrum process
- Finally, you are responsible for continuously improving your team as well as yourself
- YOUR PROFILE
- You have been working as a Front-End Engineer for at least 3 years
- You have strong experience with ReactJS / Redux, CSS/SASS, Webpack
- Also, you have fundamental experience developing RESTFul APIs for the backend using any programming language
- Experience with CMS systems is a plus
- Very good analytical and communication skills in English complete your profile
- OUR BENEFITS
- Be part of a diverse team of more than 34 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work.
We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,500 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application