On our path to becoming the world's favorite way to shop, we're assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We're in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 5,000 employees and is active in 45 markets.
Who you are
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so. What our team does
What you will do
- The CRM Data team owns and maintains the data hub that is used for Marketing sendouts. We believe in Marketing to be highly personalized and data-driven - our goal is to increase Marketing performance as a whole by enabling CRM specialists to run highly personalized and data-driven campaigns. Some of our main tasks include:
- creating predictive customer attributes that can be used for segmentation using ML models
- maintaining a table structure that allows other Analysts to run exploratory analyses and do customer segmentation
- exporting attributes to our Customer data portal and making it available for Marketing
You should have
- You'll be working in a cross-functional team of Engineers, Analysts, Data Scientists and CRM Specialists. Your responsibilities will include:
- creating and maintaining jobs in Airflow that run scheduled queries
- help develop new attributes and test their performance alongside CRM specialists
- building dashboards
- working on ad-hoc requests regarding customer segmentation
You might also have
- a degree from a university in a numerate subject (e.g. Economics, Science, Engineering or Business)
- 4+ years of work experience
- strong SQL skills and experience working with complex data structures
- advanced Excel / gdoc skills
- previous experience with git or Redshift
- basic knowledge using R / Python could be helpful but is not a requirement
- experience working with dashboarding tools such as Qliksense, Tableau or PowerBI
Please apply with your CV in English What we offer: Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success. Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We're organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space. Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we're on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone's different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up! Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks-we've got you covered. About Klarna
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.