Position Overview About the job Deutsche Bank Technology in Berlin
DB Technology is a global team of tech specialists, spread across multiple trading hubs and tech centres. We have a strong focus on promoting technical excellence - our engineers work at the forefront of financial services innovation using cutting-edge technologies.
Our Berlin location is our most recent addition to our global network of tech centres and growing strongly. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and to creating excellent opportunities for talented engineers and technologists. Our tech teams and business units use agile ways of working to create #GlobalHausbank solutions from our home market. Client Connectivity Technology
Client Connectivity Technology, a division of Deutsche Bank's Corporate Bank is rapidly modernizing and improving its applications portfolio, as well as delivering on many change projects. The domain comprises of client connectivity channels, (e.g. SWIFT, EBICS), Online Client Portal services, Omni-channel digital client care services, client setup and onboarding functions, client entitlements and reference data management.
As a Solutions Architect (m/f/x), you will be working domain-wide architecture blueprints as well as designing state of the art architecture solutions.
-> You love this job but feel you cannot tick 100% of the boxes? Send us your CV anyway! Your key responsibilities
Your skills and experiences
- Contributes to definition of the domain architecture road-map towards reduction of duplication and under-utilization in our infrastructure estate, building out our strategic platforms and removing legacy applications, working with stakeholders from across IT, Product and Operations teams
- Helps to create an end-to-end architecture view of the current and future state for the whole domain AND defining architecture strategies towards adoption of Public Cloud, Open API Architecture and Artificial Intelligence
- Leads architecture governance activities across the domain, including project reviews, participation in design authorities and architecture councils AND promotes the target state architecture across the engineering community and all other stakeholder groups within and outside of the domain
- Performs deep-dive reviews of technical solutions designs produced by individual project teams and advices on their improvement and ensures compliance with strategy. architecture standards and re-use of existing assets
- Guides development teams towards adoption of modern design patterns and champions use of technologies to achieve highly scalable and well supported systems AND designs technical solutions for complex business problems
What we offer
- Strong Solution Architecture background, with proven track record of working in a very complex environment, high volume, low latency systems. Professional architect certification ideally for Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with designing solutions in public cloud platforms, knowledge of Kubernetes AND up to date on modern architecture design patterns e.g. micro-services, streaming architectures, horizontal scalability, API design patterns, REST services, SOA principles, database systems, UI frameworks, enterprise integration patterns, modern SDLC practices
- Passionate technologist with ability to deep dive into the code level with expert knowledge of the java ecosystem and ability contribute code in POCs, MVPs or project reviews AND Ability to work on a macro-level shaping the direction of large application portfolio, including development of domain-wide blueprints, road-maps, architecture principles and standards
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders. Ability to facilitate group sessions. Excellent communications skills, ability to respectfully challenge stakeholders think about differing options AND Excellent Analytical skills with an ability to interpret bank wide specifications into specific and effective domain requirements
- A strong academic track record including the achievement of a good honour degree or equivalent. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other Engineering / Physics / Mathematics degree
- Competitive salary and benefits , including 30 days of holiday
- Hybrid model of remote work and office days
- Working at the forefront of financial services technology at scale!
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Luisa Moderzinski.
Contact: Luisa Moderzinski (+49 151 29200322)
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.