WE ARE LENDICO
The team at Lendico stands for combining sophisticated technology, in-depth finance understanding, and years of experience with streamlined processes and the courage to explore new things. We’re better – and that is not only valued by our customers but also recognized with multiple awards by the finance industry.
ING & Lendico
With ING on our side, we focus on what we do best: offer financing solutions for small and medium sized companies – fast, straightforward, inexpensive.
For the past 50 years, ING has proved in Germany that they are different. We’re doing the same – just not quite as long. That’s why we are convinced that ING’s corporate strategy in Germany and Lendico’s digital, very efficient business model complement each other well and that together we can grow faster.
As Transactions Manager, you are responsible for all financial transactions with our medium-sized clients. Together with your colleagues, you will be the central point for quality assurance and further development of our payment transactions and credit business. Your tasks include, among others:
- Daily management and monitoring of payment runs
- Monitoring the receivables portfolio
- Working in close and continuous collaboration with other team members and stakeholders to achieve set objectives and resolve any issues during daily tasks
- Processing internal and external payment transactions
- Implementation of appropriate compliance and quality assurance measures
- Preparation of internal and external reports
- Participation in the automation of existing processes
- Preparation and support of audit measures
- First experience in payment transactions and KYC
- Good understanding of AML framework
- Reliable, structured and detail-oriented way of working
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Good knowledge of Excel is desirable
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken, German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A completely digital recruiting process – for the health in current times
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry; including plenty of responsibility and conceptual freedom
- An international team of experts who inspire and support you
- An unlimited contract
- An easily accessible and modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Regular get-togethers, team-building events, barbecues, and parties (currently virtual, of course!)
- Various benefits, from BVG ticket (AB) to training budget and lunch allowance
- Typical start-up perks: soft drinks and snacks for free, language classes (German and English), company pension scheme, etc.