Backend Software Developer - Dortmund/Essen area, Germany
This is your opportunity to join a young start-up and really make a direct difference through your work. My client is the German subsidiary of a Silicon Valley start-up, launched in 2015 and already partnering with some of the world's biggest tech players.
As a Backend Developer, you'll be working on the core features and services of the Kubernetes Security Platform, and be directly exposed to the latest and hottest cloud technologies.
The successful developer will be working in a small team of software engineers, as well as with product managers or UX designers, taking full responsibility for features and subsystems, from design to long-term operation. Requirements:
- Strong programming skills in C++/C#/Java/Go and a keen interest to learn new languages
- Experience with the latest cloud technologies, e.g. Kubernetes and Istio
- Experience developing stable, scalable and maintainable software in high quality
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT Security
- Exceptional English communication skills are essential and you should be willing to visit California HQ at least once a year
- Competitive compensation; €50,000 - €100,000
- Truly collaborative culture, right across departments
- Have a real impact; see your own ideas implemented
- Flexible hours
No visa sponsorship Contact
If you'd like more information, please contact: Nathan Tully