Location : Bonn, Germany Salary : Package - 110,000 Euro: 63,000 Euro base + TI 47,000 Our Client is an innovative, cloud-based, global technology partner to clients around the world.
Responsible for the global and regional growth and development of a base of existing accounts as well as acquiring new lines of business. You will be targeted on the client main lines of business; Conferencing & Collaboration; and Unified Communications. Hitting targets and KPI’s on a daily basis, as well as individual targets set by your line manager, is crucial to the success of this role.
- Work alongside Intrado’s Strategic Partner in Germany who handles the customer meetings
- Work hand in hand with the Sales Managers of our client
- Responsible for delivering end-customer specific wholesale offerings to our strategic partner in Germany and to represent our partner into the client - organization
- Familiar with the whole Intrado UCCAS portfolio as well as with the additional partner offering of our strategic partner in Germany
- Identify opportunities to grow revenue through base analysis to drive targeted sales activity.
- Maintain and develop relationships with targeted existing accounts by contacting and promoting their services and additional features, via telephone.
- Generate revenue growth within base of accounts via telephone contact, web meetings and when necessary face to face visits.
- Source and identify new users within existing and non-billing accounts.
- Consistently achieve a monthly revenue target dependent on base revenue growth / new business working towards an Annual revenue number.
- Book and complete meetings with C-level and departmental managerial level contacts.
- Be able to articulate and present to C-level contacts.
- Maximise revenue within every account within assigned base by telephone and face-to-face appointments along with electronic marketing support and Solution Sales Specialist or New Logo Acquisition Support.
- Reactivate non billing accounts by re-blueprinting and promoting West via telephone, web and face-to-face appointments.
- Highlight potential problems and manage changes to prevent further issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer questions and issues.
- Support managers to meet company objectives.
Related Duties as Assigned
The job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, and responsibilities required of the position holder. Consequently, the position holder may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Note: job descriptions will be updated and reviewed regularly and you may be required to carry out duties for which you have the skills and experience for on a regular or ad-hoc basis.
Education & training
- Degree from an accredited college or university preferably in business or a technical / analytic field.
skills & knowledge
- Ability to work within a team environment,
- Aptitude for achieving individual revenue and key performance targets.
- Proven negotiations skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Understanding of and ability to deliver effective presentations.
- Previous experience of working with MS Office, including email, CRM and Internet systems within business environment.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to work on his or her own initiative to ensure targets are achieved.
- Flexible approach to working, able to work under pressure in a competitive sale driven environment.
- Well organised, with the ability to manage own time and prioritise workload.
- Ability to make decisions in line with business, customer and client needs.
- This role falls under West client’s customer protection requirements. This means successful applicants will need to satisfy background checks. In addition to residency and right to work checks, this will also include a full credit check
- Travel to other West office locations/client sites may be required
- On ocassion you may be required to work outside your core hours to meet business requirements