The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 135,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide. The Chairman’s Office Europe (COE) is supporting and coordinating our operating units, R&D centres, and representative offices across Europe with corporate functions and services. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
- Support sustainable financial planning of the businesses in Europe region
- M&A projects coordination with multidisciplinary teams
- Support on financial due diligence
- Preparation of financial Valuation Models
- Formulating enhancement programs jointly with local Management teams
- Performance monitoring
- Support senior Management in preparing business cases and shareholder presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related field. Master degree is a plus.
- At least 4 years experience in a similar position is highly valued.
- Being familiar with financial concepts and ready to apply them
- Excellent English knowledge, German is preferred and other European language is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specially Excel and PowerPoint
- Results-oriented with demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently, meet demanding deadlines and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to travel
What we offer.
We provide a pleasant working atmosphere in a new and modern working environment with good career opportunities. You will get to know exciting and varied assignments working closely to management levels of Motherson.
Profit from our flexible working hours, attractive social benefits and company pension schemes and much more in a globally growing company.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
- Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
- Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
- Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
- Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
- Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners.
How to apply.
Have we raised your interest? Then apply for the job with your complete application documents here.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by phone at the following number:
+49 (0) 6181 – 36972153.
We look forward to getting to know you soon!