Our client, a top tier global bank with over 20 offices across the EMEA region and 2,000 employees are looking to hire an AVP to join their Project Finance Team, role based in Dusseldorf.
Due to continued growth, the client is looking for a project finance AVP to join their team, focusing on German speaking markets.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working on Project Financing deals in German speaking markets
- Focus on origination, deal execution and deal tree support (jointly with London teams where applicable)
- Termsheet and documentation work
- Preparing credit applications, processing the applications.
- Working on financial models.
- Communication with sponsors, bidders and intermediaries.
- Marketing support (client meetings, assistance with preparation of marketing material).
Requirements of the Role:
- Relevant project finance experience ideally across various sectors
- Legal documentation & financial modelling experience
- Experience of the credit application process and completing credit applications
- Experience of negotiating with multiple counterparties
- Powerpoint and other IT applications proficiency
- Experience of banking operations and working in investment or commercial/ business banking
For more information on the role, please reach out to our Senior Consultant Tom for a confidential discussion.
T: + 353 87 198 8014 E: firstname.lastname@example.org