Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration. Responsibilities:
- Assess company financials, operations, and trade cycles to understand fundamental business health and inherent credit risk
- Analyse companies' structure, their directors and activity to understand fraud risk
- Synthesise and present analysis to senior leadership during the decision-making process
- Monitor the existing client portfolio and review requests from existing clients
About Us Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
- Quantitative bachelor's and/or master's degree - Accounting, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or similar (essential)
- Fluent in German (essential) and English
- Analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in understanding how businesses work and perform.
- Full understanding of balance sheet, P&L and cash flow
- Ability to read German management accounts (SuSa, BWA);
- Clear, structured, and concise communication style with the ability to explain complex concepts in a coherent way
- Willing to work in a highly demanding, result-oriented, and truly global team environment
- Working knowledge of Excel essential, (VBA/Macros desirable).
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Please submit your application on the careers website directly, uploading your CV / resume in English.