Distribution Finance Sales Coordinator
Sales, Dusseldorf, Germany
Market Job Description
The Distribution Finance Sales Coordinator will report to the Country Sales Leader DACH who is based in Dusseldorf.
The role will be responsible for supporting the regional sales managers on signing and activating new dealers as well as credit line increase requests, including contacting new and existing customers for information requests, especially to support the KYC/AML process, and drafting the necessary legal documentation.
- Checking submission packs for completeness before submitting to Credit;
- Approach customers for missing information;
- Uploading of submission pack, completion and updating of Salesforce data;
- Prepare legal documentation in line with approval memo required for dealer activation in collaboration with Legal and Credit;
- Communicating and explaining conditions for activation to customers;
- Follow Wells Fargo's process to complete activation of customer - including completion of closing certificates, checking documents for completeness, requesting & scanning of additional documentation and communication;
- Facilitate the Reporting for the Sales team
- Ensure KYC/AML, company and legal compliance and ascertain execution of legal contracts where required;
- New to bank - assisting RSMs with outreach effort, requesting required documentation to satisfy the due diligence process for prospective clients - this includes ensuring business deadlines are met as part of pipeline management, obtaining client legal documentation whilst adhering to a high degree of accuracy.
- Assisting with the Periodic review process: ensuring reviews are completed by the required deadlines as prescribed in the internal SLAs, compiling KYC documentation from clients whilst ensuring these meet the required bank standards.
- Serving as a point as a point of contact for RMs, on KYC related queries by keeping up-to-date on the KYC requirements so to serve as a source of advice for the team on what information is needed and what is acceptable.
- Assisting in the tracking of basic KPIs such as providing regular reporting on the status for periodic review in flight tracking recurrences/gaps, queries.
- Collaborate with all functions (Commercial, Risk, Legal, Operations) to ensure robust processes are in place;
- Work closely with Legal and Sales to have proper legal templates in place for all required documents in all countries of the platform;
- Seek & suggest process improvement & opportunities to increase productivity and internal / external customer experience;
- Be prepared to facilitate cross-functional support with Risk and account management to keep dealer lines open.
- Maintain strong credibility internally by maintaining strong commercial and documentary skills
- Be a team player across the industries and country functional teams
- Support the pan-European business on projects as required
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
- Prior work experience welcome in a bank or financial institution in a sales administrative, KYC/AML administrative or paralegal role. Graduate qualification in a relevant degree e.g. business studies also welcome but not necessarily needed.
- German native language/mother tongue level required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong work ethics, persuasive, confident, resilient, self-motivated, customer focus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and continually meet deadlines.
- Accurate, Inspired and curious.
- Reliability and dependability.
- Knowledge of / passion for the CDF industries
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) programs
- Ability to interface with various internal functions and internally/externally at a senior level
- Strong team player/self-motivated
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.