Position Overview Description of the business area
One of the key objectives of the Risk division is to provide full-scale protection for Deutsche Bank. With Groupwide responsibility for the management and control of credit, market, operational and reputational risks, the Risk division has a unique vantage point that offers a commanding view of the bank's businesses and clients. Some 4,000 employees work together to achieve Deutsche Bank's ambition of operating as an industry-leading risk management organisation. About the job
In an increasingly complex environment, risk management is emerging as a sought-after place to build a career within the banking world. Risk at Deutsche Bank is relied upon to help shape the strategy of the organisation and the wider industry agenda. The Global Credit Analytics Function (GCAF) forms an integral part of the Risk division. As Rating Analyst & Credit Officer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of counterparty portfolios at an international level.
This is a highly dynamic environment in which you will be able to enjoy the cut and thrust of business. Your Responsibilities
- You will perform the full range of tasks generally associated with rating analysis of a diversity of business models (Corporates and Financial Institutions, among others), including the in-depth review of balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, notes and KPIs as a basis for management decision-making processes
- Building on market data, peer reviews, cash flow models and forecasts, you will produce accurate, intelligible and timely credit rating analyses, in addition to presenting counterparty ratings at committee meetings
- In addition, you will be responsible for your portfolio of credit risks incurred, and on an on-going basis appropriately manage the requested limits, maintain data accuracy, assess the credit profile and prepare a proper credit recommendation for decision
- Committed to maintaining the division's culture of excellence, you will also monitor the assigned portfolios on a regular basis and track all relevant market and industry developments in a fast-paced business environment, as well as processing excesses or new business requests for these clients and groups
- Your responsibilities will include developing and applying product, sector and country expertise in support of on-going efforts to further improve the performance of the Global Credit Analytics Function
- You will be expected to provide professional support for the team managers with regard to specific assignments and liaise with colleagues from various departments as part of divisional projects
- In turn, with the support of every team member, be it colleagues or managers, of our 20+ strong team of analysts and credit officers, you will acquire a tremendous learning curve across all the business models, products, industries and analytical instruments we cover and apply, by training on the job as well as in trainings provided either on-site or virtually by our sister hubs in Berlin, Jacksonville or Mumbai
What we will offer you:
- This role would be best suited to a candidate with vocational qualifications in banking or a university degree, possibly complemented by advanced qualifications (MSc, MA, MBA, etc.)
- Knowledge of economics and financial markets is considered essential, as is a firm grasp of industry trends, ideally underpinned by skills in accounting and financial statement analysis
- To thrive in this environment, you will require well-developed analytical abilities and an entrepreneurial mind-set with a high level of integrity as well as a keen sense of initiative, creativity and team spirit
- It goes without saying that you will also need to display finely honed organisational and time management skills as well as the ability to multitask and prioritise, but with attention to detail
- A strong command of English (written and spoken) is essential, complemented by knowledge of at least one additional European (Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French or one of Swedish/ Danish/ Norwegian) or Asian (Chinese, Japanese or Korean) language - multilingual skills are an advantage
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Lara Garcia.
Contact: Lara Garcia (+49(69)910- 43170 )
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.