Position Overview Details of the role and how it fits into the team
Against the backdrop of a rapidly changing cyber security landscape, Deutsche Bank's Chief Security Offices - Cyber Intelligence Response Centre (CIRC) is instrumental in protecting the Group against threats and attacks from various actors. CIRC operates on a follow-the-sun basis to provide a 24/7/365 service. Its focus is on protecting Deutsche Bank's data and assets as well as its customers and business partners by providing an agile, cost-effective and cutting-edge response service in the field of cyber security. About the Job
Assigned to CIRC, you will be responsible for the full range of tasks associated with the threat detection and analytics work in a fast-paced environment. This will involve maintaining a close dialogue with various units and stakeholders for the purpose of detecting and assessing potential threats to critical business infrastructure. At the same time, you will support processes aimed at honing CIRC's cyber security skills and streamlining internal workflow to evolve this area of operations and maintain a culture of excellence. Your key responsibilities
Your skills and experiences
- As Cyber Threat Analyst, you will work in close cooperation with Cyber Intelligence, Incident Response and the Security Operations Centre for the purpose of extending and strengthening the division's capabilities relating to threat detection and analytics
- This will include managing and overseeing a range of sophisticated tools and services aimed at detecting cyber threats/incidents and responding to them in a determined manner
- Focus on Endpoint security, EDR (Endpoint Detection & Response), E-Mail Security, SOAR
- In this role, you will also contribute to the development of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) content, including use cases, reports, network and asset model management, dashboards, rules/logic, and documentation and process establishment.
- Supporting ad-hoc threat hunts against both internal and external threats is also expected in this role.
- Additionally, the position of Cyber Threat Analyst will involve liaising with various IT teams and business divisions to drive security-related topics forward and improve the bank's cyber monitoring (SIEM, Big Data) and threat intelligence capabilities.
What we will offer you
- The successful candidate is likely to have a degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent) in a related field (IT/IT Security) or comparable work experience especially in Security Operations
- Hands-on experience relating to TCP/IP networking, server administration and web servers is considered equally important, preferably complemented by knowledge of information security issues as well as risk assessment, threats and vulnerabilities.
- Additional security (e.g. GCIH, GCIA, ECIH, CEH, OSCP, OSCE, GCFA, CSIH, CISSP) and/or technical certifications (e.g. CCNP, MSCE) would be a valuable asset in this challenging role.
- Familiarity with Windows on-prem and cloud ecosystem e.g. Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Windows internals, etc. is a plus
- Basic understanding of DevOps supporting Tool such as Git and Bitbucket
- It goes without saying that you will also have to display well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills as well as excellent conceptual abilities, which will be underpinned by unimpeachable personal and professional integrity.
- Experience of working in high-calibre teams and a solid understanding of the dynamics of teamwork in an international environment are essential, as are excellent communication skills and a fluent command of English, both written and spoken.
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Isabella Rauchholz.
Contact: Isabella Rauchholz ( +(49)15174646808)
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.