This position can be part-time or full-time.
At the heart of Deutsche Bank is the Corporate Bank (CB), a market leader in cash management, trade finance, lending, trust and agency services and securities services, as well as risk management for foreign exchange and interest rates. Securities Services provides custody, clearing and settlement, agency securities lending and fund services to global custodians, broker/dealers and prime brokers as well as buy-side firms and other institutional clients.
- Building and enhancing existing client experience as the main daily contact for ASL EMEA clients
- Initiating all new deal approval processes across the ASL platform engaging with all relevant teams both within ASL and the wider Deutsche Bank organisation as well as supporting ASL trading desk and ASL relationship management with client reviews, product offerings and onboarding deliveries
- Supporting relationships with our broker dealer counterparts linked to the ASL lending programme, helping to strengthen and expand client lending opportunities across the broker network
- Reviewing regulatory legislation associated to security lending and its client base as main point contact for the delivery and control oversight of any such implementations required
- Managing due diligence work supported by ASL for clients and their external custodian relationships and where necessary external clients risk departments
- Work stream management and coordination, working cross-functionally with various groups such as SMEs, Legal Product, Technology and Clients to launch new products or services as well as providing executive level reporting to fulfil stakeholder requirements on progress against key criteria
Your skills and experiences:
- Degree in business administration, finance or comparable qualification in the banking industry
- Tenacious, implementation-oriented, experienced in dealing with diverse stakeholders in a dynamic environment, and entrepreneurial skills that demonstrate the ability to thrive and proactively drive initiatives
- High energy, strong work ethic, well organized, with disciplined execution skills, comfortable with ambiguity
- Adaptable, with equal ability to both drive or support different initiatives
- Must have a keen eye for detail with a consistent focus on quality control and excellent verbal and written English and German and ability to tailor communication to various audiences
- Experienced in reporting to senior management
Contact: Amrita Heeg, Tel.Nr.: 069/ 91043841
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.