Our client, a leading International Bank, is currently recruiting an Assistant Vice President for their Leveraged Finance team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the origination & execution of leveraged finance transactions.
· Work as part of a deal team to analyse and structure potential new transactions.
· Assist with the preparation and presentation of Credit Applications, including the preparation and interpretation of the Bank's LBO model.
· Attend management presentations and meetings with due diligence providers: review due diligence and use to identify and mitigate the applicable risks in potential transactions; conduct scenario analysis using the Bank’s LBO Model.
· Review loan documentation and assist in document negotiations.
· Prepare materials for, and attend marketing pitches.
· Develop an external network of private equity, advisory and management contacts.
· Liaise with capital markets, back and middle office teams (Credit Control, Loans Admin, Static Data, KYC etc.) to ensure seamless deal execution, with full adherence to all booking and operational requirements.
Key Skills Required:
· Credit and risk analysis, financial modelling
· Structuring of transactions in leveraged finance,
· Reviewing of financing legal documentation,
· Assisting business development / marketing within a financial institution,
· Compliance / KYC.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team with huge scope in terms of career advancement and continual personal development.
For further information please call Domhnall Fahey at Capital Markets on +353874396858.