- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Deutsche Börse AG
- 13 Dez 17 2017-12-13
You will be working in the area of accounting. Your duties will include the accounting for German corporations in accordance with IFRS and HGB, the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and year-end closings under the applicable law and the related ...
Deutsche Börse AG opens up international capital markets for its customers. Its product and service portfolio covers the entire process chain from securities and derivatives trading through the settlement of transactions and provision of market information to the development and operation of electronic trading systems. With its process-oriented business model, Deutsche Börse increases the efficiency of capital markets. Committed employees are the key factor for innovation and further growth. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
You will be working in the area of accounting. Your duties will include the accounting for German corporations in accordance with IFRS and HGB, the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and year-end closings under the applicable law and the related quality controls. Furthermore, you will support projects of the business areas with your accounting knowledge.
• Monthly and quarterly closings
• Preparation of annual reports
• Supporting the business units with regards to the management reports
• Handling of complicated subjects/questions mainly concerning IFRS, HGB (RechKredV)
• Provision of information to the management of the respective company
• Liaison with the auditors
• Applicants with professional experience
• Profound knowledge of IFRS, good knowledge of HGB (RechKredV)
• Master in Accounting
• Extensive experience with SAP ERP, especially SAP FI
• Professional experience in accounting or auditing for several years
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and German
Reference number: 50024835