About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Frankfurt. In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, International:
- Reception responsibilities, meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Travel bookings using online Concur travel booking tool, ensuring adherence to corporate travel policy at all times;
- Assist the local business manager on any day to day administration duties
- Co-Chair branch administration meeting
- Ownership for complex end-to-end global travel arrangements and effective coordination of itineraries, including; submission of travel pre-approval forms and coordinate any visa applications, COVID testing etc.
- Arranging meetings at home and abroad, internally and externally;
- Assisting with presentations including typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.;
- Booking conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.;
- Review of Travel expenses (review itineraries, submit to tax advisor for wage tax purpose)
- Preparation and submission of expense reports and time reports
- New joiner onboarding and set up support;
- Managing and processing expenses within Concur
- Record management (recording of documents, emails, etc)
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Ordering office supplies as required
- Liaison with property/facility management/IT and service providers as required
- Drafting and reviewing documents, correspondence and presentations in English and German
- Helping the team with ad-hoc problems i.e. Blackberry and telephone issues, I.T problems etc.;
- Provide back up support for other administrative employees as required;
- Ad hoc and special projects as directed.
- Local support in payroll, benefits and matters incl. COVID measures
- Support of local committee by taking minutes and preparing meetings as Secretary of the Frankfurt Branch Management Committee
- Local contact for the BCP Plan
- Provide back up support for other administrative employees as required; including finance & office Coordinator
We Value Diversity
- Experience in Administrative Support within banking an advantage
- Fluent German & English speaker
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.