Application Manager ELN (d/f/m)
Define your future. Make it happen. About Cognizant:
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant. Your role & key responsibilities:
- Lab Notebook Support management with life sciences research knowledge.
- ELN implementation experience
- Interact with business users on application management
What we can offer you:
- Expertise in Biovia ELN with chemistry or biochemistry or biotechnology background
- Facilities computer system validation and ensure that scientific applications are always in validate state
- Managing/Executing the last archiving of the previous ELN.
- Managing/Executing the application road map along with business ITS stakeholders.
- Experience in Test Case preparation and adding the same in HP ALM platform.
- Working for a company which has been one of the fastest growing and most successful IT consultancies worldwide for years now
- A multicultural working environment with an open culture and knowledge sharing
- Working on innovations within a variety of challenging projects at different customers
- A visionary and truly passionate team with a high sense of responsibility, integrity and transparency
- A modern and employee oriented environment with exciting career opportunities and access to our Cognizant Academy with various trainings
- A Welcome Day and Buddy Program for new joiners and monthly "Get together" in a relaxed atmosphere
- Attractive compensation models and flexible working hours
Please apply online. If you would like to learn more about working at Cognizant please visit: http://cognizantcareers.eu/de_de or Cognizant Facebook .