Asset Management - Client Account Manager - Associate - Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 14 Jan 19
The Client Service Manager is the first point of contact of all operation and administrative related queries of our funds distribution partners.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.8 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The Client Service Manager is the first point of contact of all operation and administrative related queries of our funds distribution partners. This includes:
- Act as day-to-day client service contact for assigned group of clients, supporting a client advisor and/or relationship manager/client account manager
- Act as a central point of contact for assigned group of clients for non-investment related activity and proactively manage and develop relationships with those clients
- Project manage the onboarding process including negotiation of legal contracts, account set-up, communication with client and other third parties
- Ensure client impacting regulatory change and business change is communicated to the client and internal stakeholders
- Attendance at client meetings and events as appropriate (including due diligence meetings)
- Perform all required client service functions including:
- Maintenance of client records
- Coordination of client cash flows
- Compliance with all internal procedures
- Verify eligibility of clients for participation in fund vehicles
- Follow up with clients on all outstanding invoices
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to agree mutually acceptable investment management agreements, fees schedules and investment guidelines
- Communicate significant client issues internally and document/escalate as appropriate
- Actively participate in client service and regional team meetings & off-sites
- Respond to clients’ auditors, consultants, and other third party requests
- Work with global CAM teams to support our clients needs
- Participate in client impacting business and regulatory driven projects and initiatives
- Solid knowledge on the financial and mutual fund industry (preferably Luxembourg SICAV Funds) and the relevant legal structures and regulatory requirements
- Sound experience in a similar client service role ideally with exposure to an international environment
- German native speaker with fluent written and spoken English skills
- Computer literate and familiar with MS-Office
- Outstanding communication, organization and coordination skills
- Service and client oriented, self-motivated, highly disciplined and high attention to detail
- The successful candidate will be a team-player, know how to set priorities right, is flexible in managing working hours and feels comfortable in delivering the right results under time pressure and within tight deadlines.