- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS Europe SE
Audit Manager (m/f) Investment Banking
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- lead and manage audits to assess risks of the business and effectiveness of the controls to address the risks of our Investment Bank business
- prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management, working with them to arrive at practical and sustainable solutions
- engage with local and regional business management to monitor any changes in risk profile or business developments
- support the continuous risk assessment processes to establish and review the audit plan
This role is based in Frankfurt, Germany, and will report to the Investment Bank Team Head of Internal Audit of UBS Europe SE.
You’ll be working in Internal Audit of UBS Europe SE. We are an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions. We report directly to the Management Board of UBS Europe SE and are functionally aligned to Group Internal Audit (GIA).
You will be part of the Investment Bank audit team in Internal Audit UBS Europe SE and work closely with the GIA team responsible for auditing the Investment Bank‘s activities across the EMEA region. We are also directly involved in other regional and global Investment Bank audits and periodically assist our colleagues in other GIA teams.
Your experience and skills
- a university degree
- proven experience in audit, compliance, internal risk management or similar areas in the financial industry, with a background in the investment banking sector
- strong analytical skills and detailed knowledge of the investment banking industry and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
- a detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well as a quantitative approach to problem solving
- excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization both verbally and in writing
- the ability to deliver consistently high quality written output including contribution to risk assessments, governance reports and audit reports and issue documents
- reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
- risk focused, capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
- a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations in Europe for audit assignments
- curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
- fluent in English and German; further European language skills, e.g. French, Italian or Spanish, are an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That‘s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world. We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department.
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance. Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We‘re open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. (Job Reference: 178443BR).