- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Bank Financials Product Specialist
Standort: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, DeutschlandThe Role:
Moody's Analytics are recruiting a product specialist to join our growing sales team to sell the Moody's Analytics Bank Financials product suite across the EMEA region.
The individual should be self-sufficient and capable of managing the full lifecycle of the sales process, with an emphasis on:
Conducting product demonstrations, supporting product trials to maximise chances of the trial leading to a sale, identifying and initiating new sales opportunities, providing current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
The individual will work closely and collaborate with other members of the sales organisation, product management, marketing and other employees within the organization to leverage their appropriate expertise to assist the sales cycle and ensure that Moody's Analytics is best positioned for success.
A key element of the role will be working to secure renewals of existing contracts and improve retention and satisfaction by implementing a structured account plan for each client including pro-active client outreach.
The individual is responsible for achieving established revenue targets, while creating new and enhanced customer relationships and ensuring satisfaction.
Position requires travel which is largely self-managed and planned in advance.
Specific duties will include:
Employing consultative questioning techniques to uncover and generate customer and prospect needs.
Play a critical role in the client retention and renewal strategy and continue to develop existing relationships.
Working with the marketing & sales teams to generate demand generation campaigns, in consultation regional sales management.
Referring detailed lead / opportunity details to the relevant sales team.
Executing warm telephone campaigns to increase the awareness of, and interest in the Moody's Analytics solutions.
Review, assess and suggest improvements to the demand gen process with a view to continually enhance the relevance and success of Moody's outbound activities
Representing Moody's to the highest possible standards of integrity and upholding the company's values and brand in all communications both internally and externally.
The Department / Team:
The position is part of the Moody's Analytics Global Sales and Customer Service Group. The team is responsible for selling the Moody's Bank Financial Product Range to large financial institutions; including Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, Insurance companies and Asset Management firms.
- Bachelors' degree in Finance, Economics or related area required.
- A demonstrable track record of success in a similar role; particularly relevant will be in experience in sales, relationship management or other related client-facing position within the financial services sector.
- Technical capacity to acquire and demonstrate industry & product knowledge in bank & insurance analysis to be a credible FI specialist.
- Be self-sufficient in conducting product demos and conducting customer facing presentations.
- Ability to understand client workflows, challenge and explore requirements in depth.
- Networking skills to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Ability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process.
- Strong presentation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience.
- Strong communication skills to retain and build client portfolios.
- Experience in managing (directly or indirectly) other sales professionals.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to
- Experience with analysis of FI credit risk & modelling is highly preferred.
- Self-motivated, persevering and persuasive.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.