Benchmark Data Solutions Senior Sales EMEA
The Content and Technology Solutions Sales group is responsible for selling technologies, unique and core content and Open:FactSet Marketplace to power our client's enterprise across Quant, Application Development, Performance, Compliance and Enterprise Data Management. The CTS - EMEA Sales team covers over 400 accounts and 45M in ASV across 3 business verticals (IM, Global Banking & Brokerage, and Strategic Partnerships & Alliances). With FactSet growing its Content footprint in the industry, the CTS group is a key team aggressively driving this growth.
Our mission is to establish FactSet as the premier technology partner for the investment community.
The Benchmark Data Solutions business represents one of the key strategies of the CTS EMEA team, capitalizing on FactSet's integration effort around 3rd party benchmark content (i.e. MSCI, FTSE, JPM, Barclays, etc.) and our complimentary analytics capabilities.
The BDS Senior Sales role is a critical function as we focus on accelerating the growth of BDS business in the future. To accomplish this, the person will collaborate and work closely with sales generalists in order to help generate ASV by selling solutions from our suite of Benchmark Datafeed product suite.
The responsibilities of this role include prospecting, lead generation, closing new prospects. In addition, the salesperson is expected to: Job Description
- Develop expert product and market knowledge
- Track prospecting efforts and demonstrate ability to get meetings
- Qualify opportunities and manage the sales process
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline
- Deliver superb presentations and present winning proposals
- Coordinate trials, negotiate terms, and structure contracts
- Think strategically to price and close deals
- Provide feedback to Strategists and Product Development to enhance and improve our products
- Utilize and work closely with group resources including Sales Engineering and Support/Implementation.
- Collaborate with general sales team to build a CTS strategy for their respective accounts
- Develop exceptional industry and competitor knowledge
- 5+ years of high performance in a client facing role
- Excellent organization and time managements skills
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills
- Proven success record in working with sales specialists and generalists
- Strong knowledge of FactSet CTS and Analytics solutions
- Excellent motivational skills and an orientation towards team work.
- A disciplined and committed work ethic.
- Ability to meet and liaise with contacts at C-Level.
- Knowledge of CTS products/business a plus
- Willingness to travel and ability to self-motivate