EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant
to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- FIS Global
As part of the Professional Services team, the candidate will be key to the delivery of data and process management solutions for FIS' new and existing clients.
The responsibilities include:
- Providing support to sales during project definition and acquisition.
- Leading requirements gathering workshops and review sessions, translate complex business requirements into technical solutions.
- Delivering data management services to clients, both on-site and from FIS offices.
- Becoming a subject matter expert for data management within the FIS Services team.
- Provide consulting / delivery using iDR Methodology:
- Project Planning & Scope Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Mapping of Business Requirements to information management and technical solutions
- Draft target information management architectures
- Draft implementation roadmaps
- Drive the articulation of principles and standards for data migration
- Assist with the selection of and promote the adoption of core data migration tools and technologies
- Assist in developing a strong data practice team with FIS iWorks
- Experience in a consulting role, delivering or leading the delivery of services to Insurance clients
- Experience in Advanced Data Modelling techniques:
- Conceputal Data Model
- Logical Data Model
- Physical Data Model
- Experience in Database configuration, sizing and tuning (E.g. SQL Server, Oracle, …)
- Experience in Business Intelligence with a focus on dashboard and report solutions
- Ability to understand the complexities of an automated workflow in relation to the business requirement and to work with Process developers/architects to design the best touch points with database solutions
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills for an international environment in highly diverse teams.
- Fluent German and very good English language skills.
- Client Facing skills.
- Experience of the insurance actuarial process and regulatory reporting requirements is a plus.
- Knowledge of FIS's Prophet solution and data management would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of accounting requirements and the differences in various data requirements for the creation of standard outputs.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.