CIB - Wholesale Payments - Western European TS Country Product Manager - VP - (m/f/d) - Frankfurt
The EMEA Payments Product Management Team
is a dynamic and diverse Product team responsible for product strategy, development, commercialization and local relevance of payment products across the region. The products developed will be used by the global financial institutions and corporations executing payments and will focus on streamlining the client experience while reducing operational costs and risks within the current model. The role of a Western European Country Product Manager
will be supporting product strategy, development, commercialization and governance of the Payments, FX and Liquidity products that J.P. Morgan offers to clients in Western Europe. The candidate will be responsible for the local product management in various countries end-to-end and accountable to the global product leaders. Engagement with multiple internal stakeholder groups such as Sales, Operations, Service, Technology, Risk, Compliance and Legal is critical to the success of this role. Roles & Duties
Requirements / Qualifications
- Analyze business requirements and understand local market to define country requirements
- Accountable for governance impacting product management
- Engage in local industry groups and local peers to drive the direction of the industry.
- Anticipate internal and external factors impacting the business' governance and implement plans to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities.
- Structure and present reports and updates to senior management and key stakeholders.
What we offer:
- Experience focused in a product development, management, product delivery or comparable role.
- Payments experience, preferably commercial payments, or developing business-facing financial/procurement software solutions
- Proven ability to achieve quality results in a high-pressure, rapidly changing environment requiring flexibility / adaptability to changeable directives.
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize and implement strategy
- Effective change-management and strategy-management experience. Ability to connect with teams to influence current-state mindset, help them adapt to a changing environment
- Execution-oriented self-starter who likes to take initiative
- Strong communication, presentation, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English.
About the Team
- Supportive environment to combine work and family requirements: flexible work arrangements, plus special support for working parents in emergency situations with free emergency childcare services and our very own parent-child office
- Financial stability: competitive salaries, pension provisions via the BVV and our very own pension plan as well as an accident insurance.
- Personal wellbeing: a range of offers available, from on-site medical checks and vaccinations to educational sessions and a subsidised in-house canteen, plus the option to increase your vacation entitlement to more than the standard 30 days pa
- Create a workspace where you can be yourself: you can get involved in our local philanthropic agenda, join employee networking groups and the JPM Club for social activities.
- Build your career: benefit from our bespoke mentoring programme and a broad range of learning and development offerings.
The Western European Country Product Management team is supporting product strategy, development, commercialization and governance of the Payments, FX and Liquidity products that J.P. Morgan offers to clients in Western Europe.