Client Consultant - Finance / IT Graduates
Are you a recent graduate with a keen interest in Finance, IT and Consulting?
The perfect opportunity for a university graduate or young professional: We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to strengthen my client's customer support team. In a varied and exciting position, you will apply your knowledge of the financial markets, your technical skills and your customer service skills for their customers and those interested in the financial market and buy-side firms.
As you gain hands-on experience with their products, you will also have the opportunity to work with other departments to participate in product development, sales, and other cross-functional projects, truly developing your skills as a consultant.
In this role, you will be:
• Implementing customer support and training for banks, brokerage companies and direct customers by phone and email
• Cooperating with the CSM (Customer Success Management) and Sales teams to improve the user experience, product as well as sharpening your own skills
• Participating in customer service team projects
• Participating in truly cross-functional team projects with members across the entire business
• The testing of newly developed product features
• Conducting webinars for new and existing users
• Creating constructive feedback on the further development of software solutions
The ideal candidate will have:
• A university degree (preferably in finance or IT) or a comparable qualification
• Financial market experience, preferably in a financial software company, would be a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good general computer skills and good knowledge of social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Analytical and proactive approach to problem solving
• Ability to work under pressure when necessary
• Real enthusiasm and the ability to learn new things in the financial markets
• Ability to work independently or in a team to achieve results
• Willingness to take responsibility and take initiative
• Passion for working with cutting-edge technology
• You are motivated to provide excellent service to our customers (both internally and externally)
My client offers an exciting and challenging job in the field of financial technology. You will be part of an international, active social environment with friendly, helpful and highly qualified colleagues. Belonging to a technologically innovative company offers you opportunities for personal growth and diverse career opportunities in a fast-moving environment! At the same time, we have an informal and relaxed culture based on mutual trust, respect and cooperation.
• Employer-funded pension
• Subsidized public transport
• Subsidized bicycle leasing
• capital accumulation benefits
• Flexible work environment and good work-life balance (you can work from home 2 - 3 days a week)